|You scored as Fallen Angel, You are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again. (from the Book of Storms at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Empaths/)
So, fallen angel huh… I did the 51 confessions too I’m afraid.
My 51 Confessions
1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Someone telling me that they’re going to surprise me…
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
Yes, but for a lot longer!
4. Do you take compliments well?
Not always, they make me suspicious.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Yes… depending on how many things I was allergic to in the relevant wilderness.
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
Which house? If we’re talking Chamber Town and assuming that the Jellicle Cat got out ok then Peter. If we’re talking Leg Plates and assuming that my Gentleman Friend got out ok then Edgar.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
My Gentleman Friend
9. Who do you text the most?
Toss up between the Jellicle Cat and FoxyJonno actually.
10. Favorite children’s book?
The Wind In The Willows
11. Eye color?
12. How tall are you?
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
No. But I wouldn’t mind visiting myself in 2003/2004 and telling me that I did actually have it right and to stop listening to certain other people.
14. Any secret admirers?
Nope. What’s the point of keeping things secret.
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Doko desu ka?
16. Favorite ex..?
FFG if we’re counting lovers… if we’re only counting relationships then Blue Eyes
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
Okinawa, I think.
18. Do you like mustard?
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Depends how tired I am and what food is on offer… can I have sex instead?
21. Do you miss anyone?
American Beardy, Skimble… people in America
22. Can you do splits?
No, never could.
23. What movie do you want to see right now?
Ice Cold In Alex, it’s a great movie and I own in!
24. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Got drunk at a party in my house. It was brilliant.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I haven’t seen either Ju’on or The Grudge so I cannot tell.
26. Do you own a camera phone?
27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Nope, she was more musical than athletic.
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
29. Are you hispanic?
30. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I like to get 8.
31. Do you like care bears?
Only when being really annoying!
32. What do you buy at the Movies?
Revels, sometimes popcorn.
33. Do you know how to play poker?
34. Do you wear your seatbelt?
35. What do you wear to sleep?
Nothing unless it’s cold.
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
I think so…
37. Is your hair straight or curly?
38. Is your tongue pierced?
No but I have been thinking about doing that recently.
39. Do you like Liver and Onions?
When I’m in the mood for Liver, yes.
40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
41. Ever been to L.A.?
No. I never made it out to the West Coast when I did America.
42. Who is on your mind right now?
Foxy Jonno and Princess Lex, I am in their house at the moment but also Rabbit Girl as I’m still writing her character.
43. any plans 4 tonight?
Yellow Sign Meeting
44. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
One For My Baby – Billie Holiday
45. Do you hate chocolate?
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Not so much fight now we’re on opposite sides of the country. They worry about my lack of job.
47. Are you a gullible person?
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
49. If you could have any job what would it be?
50. Are you easy to get along with?
Mostly I think, if I’m not stressed.
51. What is your favorite time of day?
When I wake up.