So I’m off up Fujisan again tonight. Hopefully. I won’t deny that I am a little concerned about the weather. It’s been so changeable recently and was predicting a thunderstorm tonight though now just chance of rain…The radio says it’s raining over there already. I hope like hell it’s going to be an ok climb, I don’t think it’ll be as enjoyable as the last one. But somehow I’ve gotten myself into a team leader role, well it’s not like I haven’t climbed this mountain before and I know a bit about climbing ’em…ok a reasonable amount if I’m honest. I just hope the weather holds out.