I’ve been kind, it’s behind the cut.
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
FJ or Last NS
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends how social the setting is. I listen more than I like to give the impression of, just in case anyone expects me to know how to act when they tell me things.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Depends on my mood.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I go through phases of being quite compulsive about it.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Depending on the wilderness, potentially depending on equipment, unless it was the Arctic. I’m more likely to deal with the Sahara than the Arctic.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I have no idea given that I am incredibly allergic to said animals.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Loads of Guide camps.
9. What was your favourite game as a kid?
Me and my sister had all sorts of games. I was generally more of a reader however, I really liked quizzes and things like Trivial Pursuit.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
If I talked to their husband/wife about it and it was all good then maybe.
11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I’m living with one so, yeah.
12. Do any songs make you cry?
Depends on my mood. But it has been known. Suzanne by Leonard Cohen, Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart by George Michael, Aint That Just The Way by Lutricia MacNeal, sometimes others.
13. Are you continuing your education?
I start French tomorrow and Spanish on Thursday.
14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Uh. Technically yes but given that it was one session over ten years ago then I’m going to go with probably not.
15. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Assuming that The Jellicle Cat is already running for his life then Peter.
16. How often do you read books?
Everyday but in short bursts.
17. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I should think more about the present but I tend to obsess over the past and dream about the future.
18. What is your favourite children’s book?
The Alice books closely followed by The Wind In The Willows
19. What colour are your eyes?
20. How tall are you?
21. Where is your dream house located?
In the middle of nowhere on moorland.
22. Do you have a secret fetish?
Maybe, but I’ve several over the years and they become less secret overtime. I think there’s still one or two that count as secret…maybe.
23. Have you tried sushi?
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes, silly posed ones with multiple people, which I assume this question is about as opposed to the ones you have to take of yourself every so often.
25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Never heard of it, so, never.
26. When was the last time you were at Church?
I visited a church on Saturday…but if you mean for a service then prolly a wedding last year.
27. Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
A bit of the Green County they stuck near Castle Moon.
28. What was your favourite job?
This one has been pretty good with the NHS but that’s largely because of the people I work with. I enjoyed being an ALT in Japan, if I end up being a writer I think I’ll enjoy that.
29. Do you like mustard? Yes
30. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Eat
31. Do you look like your mum or dad?
My Mum, very, very definately.
32. How long does it take you in the shower?
I can shower in 6 minutes….I can, normally about twenty minutes…sometimes more.
33. Can you do the splits?
Not a chance.
34. What movie do you want to see right now?
Mmm, Tim Burton’s Alice.
35. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Not a chance in hell.
36. What did you do for New Year’s?
I went to a party and watched Hairspray and played Scrabble, then I went to another party, threatened Weasel with a gun and took part in a symbl, and then M-i-L and I went and did our own thing.
37. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Juon was scarier.
38. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Haven’t seen it.
39. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, I don’t think you can get non-camera phones anymore.
40. Do you have an “ex box” with pics and letters from past lovers?
I keep all my letters and pics, and a few dried rose petals, several cigar ends now. Also Valentines cards… I keep everything, not in one box for everyone though.
41. Was your mum a cheerleader?
Not a chance in hell, even if we live in the US.
42. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
43. Do you like your middle name?
44. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Around 7 to 8.
45. Do you like care bears?
I used to.
46. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn, hotdogs with onions, tomato sauce and mustard for preference and icecream, chocolate if they don’t have Phish Food. Yeah…I like food.
47. Do you know how to play poker?
48. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always. Occaisionally not whilst reversing.
49. What do you wear to sleep?
Nothing, then progressively more layers as it gets colder.
50. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Tennyson wrote ‘The Lady of Shalot’, ‘sabout it.
51. How many meals do you eat a day?
Two plus far too many snacks.
52. Is your tongue pierced?
No. I think about it every so often though.
53. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Depends on how they’re funny and how they’re serious.
54. Ever been to L.A.?
No, never did manage to get to the West Coast. I’d like to though.
55. Did you eat a cookie today?
56. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I like buying CDs…though I guess that program The Jellicle wrote might class a little bit as stealing.
57. Do you hate chocolate?
No. No, why would you say something like that? No.
58. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don’t fight. My hair colour I guess.
59. Are you a gullible person?
Sometimes, about some things. Privately I think I tend towards the cynical.
60. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No. Emphatically not. Though I possibly need them to deflate my impossibly huge ego.
61. If you could have any job what would it be?
Writer. Only because I can’t be a Rock Star though.
62. Are you easy to get along with?
For some people.
63. What is your favourite time of day?
I like early mornings, and evenings.
and now I’ve got THE “WHAT THE HELL, QUESTIONS?”
… cause apparently the shit above wasn’t enough?
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Kill someone needlessly? Me? I’m a pacifist, I pass.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Nah, I’m envious of them all but see above.
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Depends on the time of day and who’s talking to me.
4. What is the best kind of cheese?
5. You can have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What does your dream-sandwich consist of, and does it contain the aforementioned cheese?
Port Salut is nicest on crackers, or it’s own.
I want a sandwich made of nice crusty French Baguette, about 12inches long, it’s got lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions and really good steak in it, with a smear of french mustard on the top and horse-radish sauce in the middle.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. **We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once (they will never call you back).
Angelina Jolie, or Johnny Depp.
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it?
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?