Look, it gets done at the very end of the year in my book, been doing it that way for years, not going to change now!
1.What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Something too kinky to mention here with Weasel.
Also trekked to Macchu Picchu!
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
1. Actually am pretty fit now so kept it but not to the extent that I wanted to.
2. Not yet.
3. Not yet but still trying.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! My cousin in Liverpool has a tiny person and now I’m broody for all my friends!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
PERU! Also America and Brazil technically.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A little more money because I finally get that publishing contract.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
6th June because it was the free concert given by Rage Against The Machine
16th July because it was the last time FJ, Lexie, The Jellicle and I had dinner
18th September because FJ and I got to Macchu Picchu
In fact a lot of September, let’s just say September!
4th December because The Torch got married to The Irish Dwarf
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Got to Peru and persuaded people to give money to Marie Curie.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Getting a coil fitted and stopping being on the pill has kind of made me awash with hormones so that I’m almost three years behind emotionally.
10. Were you seriously ill during 2010?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A luxury train journey because the refund meant we got it for free!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
The Jellicle, always
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Lets not go there.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, except that massive chunk of it that paid for Peru
15. What did you get excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
‘Killing In The Name Of’ by Rage Against The Machine
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner (154 lbs after Christmas aiming to be more so)
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
Yule was spent at Mother-In-Law’s with The Princess and HB and a whole lot of others after burning the Yule Wreath with The Jellicle and Weasel.
Christmas was spent at Mother-In-Law’s with M-i-L, FJ, The Jellicle, Gentleman Friend, Weasel, Archie, The Englishman and The Creator
21. How many one night stands?
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
No, I’m still in love with everyone I was in love with at the beginning of the year.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
There is one person who I know personally who has ever raised my ire to hatred and they’ve been there a long time now. There is another person who I’m trying not to hate.
24. What was your favorite TV programme?
How I Met Your Mother
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What was the best book you read?
Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson
27. Are you happy with your lot?
Yes – could be happier
28. What did you want and get?
September, to go to Peru
29. What did you want and NOT get?
I’ll stick with that publishing contract for now though. Same as last year, and the year before etc.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28, I went to Miyabi’s with The Goat.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Cast offs from Princess Lex, the Princess and makeup advice from Mother-In-Law
34. What kept you sane?
Jellicle Cat, FJ, my Grandma, the Princess and Weasel.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Paganism and the current British Government definition of Religion
37. Who did you miss?
Skimble, My Favourite American
38. Who were the best new people you met?
The Retired Fireman and His Wife
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Be happy, own your happiness and communicate honestly.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
(And come on, anyone paying attention was expecting this one)
And I’d give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
And I don’t want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it’s over
I just don’t want to miss you tonight
And I don’t want the world to see me
Cause I don’t think that they’d understand
When everything’s made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am