Bit late this time.
1.What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before?
I ran a marathon
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Not whilst ill but did so when well
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, Cuddles has a kid!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No but a lot of people have died this year and really affected me.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
That publishing contract.
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
14th April – I did the London Marathon
5th May – I was scared in a horror LARP for the first time ever
13th May – Seeing Courtney Love with The Princess
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lack of a coherent manuscript
10. Were you seriously ill during 2014?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My mixer and blender combination – yeah I know, I sound middle-aged
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and paying people back money I owe them.
15. What did you get excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
The Vampyre of Time and Space by Queens of the Stone Age
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
Yule was spent at Mother-In-Law’s with The Cult and a whole lot of others.
Christmas was spent the same way.
21. How many one night stands?
None, don’t really miss them.
22. Did you fall in love in 2014?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was your favorite TV programme?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What was the best book you read?
The final Wheel of Time Book – because well yes I finally finished them!
27. Are you happy with your lot?
28. What did you want and get?
A new muse.
29. What did you want and NOT get?
I’ll stick with that publishing contract for now though. Same as last year, and the year before etc.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Guardians of the Galaxy – hands down.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32 and Goat and I went to Miyabis.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
34. What kept you sane?
Towards the end of the year DS Luke and my Werewolf Husband
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The fact we have a selfish and evil government.
37. Who did you miss?
Skimble, My Favourite American and everyone from Japan.
38. Who were the best new people you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014:
Chronic means chronic even when you think you’re in recovery you have to keep something in reserve.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
‘You’ve got to know when to hold ’em
Know when to fold ’em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you’re sittin’ at the table
There’ll be time enough for countin’
When the dealin’s done’